Weddings and Commitment Ceremonies
Your wedding day is one to celebrate! It should be joyous, creative, and filled with a sublime beauty. Whether it’s a formal affair with deeply personalized moments or a simple and short commitment ceremony, it’s important that it includes your vision, values, and reflects your lifestyle.
I will help you create a lasting memory as you begin an exciting and new life together as one. Regardless of the type of ceremony, I will be available to you from our first meeting to the day of the ceremony to plan, create, and ensure that you have the wedding of your dreams. I offer a variety of nuptial packages each of which can be tailored to meet your needs.
The Civil Ceremony Package contains:
• Ceremony held in the location of your choice.
• Initial personal or teleconference meeting and consultation.
• Unlimited e-mail and telephone correspondence.
• Wedding ceremony wording chosen by you from options offered.
• Officiating on your wedding day.
• Filing of Marriage License after your ceremony.
Personalized Weddings/Commitment Ceremonies: Depending on the date, time, location and rehearsal, fees range from $500 - $1000*.
Civil Ceremonies: Without a rehearsal, fees are $350 - $500*.
Elopement: Without a rehearsal, fees are $350 - $400*.
(*) Additional Fees
• Travel charges depend on distance traveled your event location. Other than tolls, there are no travel fees for ceremonies or rehearsals within NYC. Ceremonies or rehearsals beyond that area will incur an additional fee including trip, plus tolls, mileage, etc. These costs are usually minimal and will be provided to you well in advance of the ceremony and must be paid before the ceremony.
• Depending upon the driving time, date of rehearsal or date of the ceremony, overnight accommodations may also be required and must be paid in advance by the couple or their representatives.
Tolls and Parking:
• All anticipated tolls and parking fees encountered will be added as travel fees.
• Generally, there no travel fee is associated with an in-person consultation if it is in the City of New York. Requests for longer travel will incur a fee to be agreed upon and paid before the in-person meeting
Ceremonial Specific Fees:
• The cost of and obtaining items specific to the ceremony such as a Chuppah, candles, wine, audio equipment, music equipment and speakers etc. will be the responsibility of the couple.
Holidays and Weekends:
• A holiday premium of $150.00 will apply to ceremonies performed on all US holidays/holiday weekends including but not limited to Martin Luther King Day, Valentine’s Day, Presidents’ Day, Memorial Day Weekend, July 3rd, 4th and 5th, Labor Day Weekend. Generally, I will not perform ceremonies on Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day (of course, in some cases exceptions can be made).
• In rare instances, other fees are required. All fees, however, including anything out of the ordinary, are disclosed well in advance so that there are no budgeting surprises.